Tuesday, March 29, 2011

faith, hope, and love

I'm exhausted. I'm distracted. I'm happy. I'm peaceful. I'm hopeful. But I'm exhausted. And distracted, too.

Still, I want to try to get this down. Or at least a start. If any of you are reading, you can remind me if I fail to come back to this later.

A couple of weeks ago I spent a weekend of solitude at the Well of Mercy. I highly recommend this, I hope to go twice a year. While there I had many things I lifted up to God, but the largest burden was my own faith and the questions that surrounded it.

The Spirit led me to ponder faith, hope, and love - these three. But the greatest of these is love.

I am excited to write about this as I ponder it more.

But you know what?

Wow. I really am tired.

I'm going to sing my kids good night and go to bed early, so I can love well tomorrow.

More to come....

No comments: