Sunday, June 5, 2011

pondering my husband

I think I wrote a song - well, lyrics anyway. We'll see if my brilliant songwriter friend can do anything with it, musically. Here it is in its rough form...

I want to be alone so I tell you to go
then pout that you dared leave my side
don't expect you to know the right thing to do
couldn't tell you what that is if I tried
so just be
please be
loving me

they say, he knows me better than I know myself
well I don't even know what that means
I'm a lot more complex than some book on a shelf
my mind aint yours to read
so just be
please be
loving me

sometimes its overwhelming, being me
like I'm too much yet never enough
want to fade into invisibility
but I cant and that pisses me off
but you, love
you just be
please be
loving me
I just need you to be
please be
loving me

No comments: